Friday, September 29, 2006

Joy

Animals have such simple and joyous life.

I caught some videos of princess (my dog) and mittens( amanda's cat) playing together.

but i have to figure out how to put videos. hehehehe. will post it soon. oops..

but i have some pics. hehehe. ok let me explain the process.

Mittens comes to clean princess. Because princess is a dog..
she can only stay still for like 2 minutes.



and then Princess starts to wiggle.
Mittens will pin her down again cause she's not done cleaning Princess.
Then they go all crazy running all over the place.




In the end, Mittens will be either on my bed or in amanda's room cause princess can't catch her there. And mittens 'kong' out in my room this time and followed by Princess shortly after.





Awwww......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home